Information We Collect
When you use our website, we may collect the following types of personal information:
– Contact Information: We may collect your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information if you fill out our contact form or request information from us.
– Mortgage Information: If you use our mortgage rate table, we may collect information about your location, mortgage amount, and other details related to your mortgage.
– Analytics Information: We may collect information about your use of our website, including your IP address, browser type, pages visited, and other analytics information.
We reserve the right to remove or add new analytic tools at any time.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
– To provide you with information about mortgage rates and other mortgage-related information based on your request.
– To improve our website and services, including by analyzing how users interact with our website.
– To communicate with you about our services and to address any inquiries or concerns you may have.
– To comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes.
How We Share Your Information
-We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
– With lenders or other mortgage-related service providers if you request to be connected with them through our website.
– With law enforcement or other government agencies if we are required to do so by law or legal process.
– In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of our business.
Third Party Product Interaction
-We enable you to interact with third party websites, mobile software applications and products or services that are not owned or controlled by us (each a “Third Party Service”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third Party Services. Please be aware that Third Party Services can collect Personal Information from you. Accordingly, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each Third Party Service.
You may choose not to provide us with certain personal information, but this may limit your ability to use some of our website’s features.
You may also opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the instructions in the communication or contacting us using the information provided below.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services and as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Use By Children
We do not offer our products or services for use by children and, therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from, and/or about children under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18), do not provide any Personal Information to us without involvement of a parent or a guardian. For the purposes of the GDPR, we do not intend to offer information society services directly to children. In the event that we become aware that you provide Personal Information in violation of applicable privacy laws, we reserve the right to delete it. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at
Provisions Applicable Under California Law
California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes. To make a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.